Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring cleaning #28

I read post #28. I decided to try out Remember the Milk and Bla-bla list. What I liked about Bla-bla list is it was simpler. I just used it as a list making device. But it was also easy to figure out how to send that list to my email and how to print it. It seems like it would be an easy thing to quickly open in the morning and minimize so that I could add to it during the day. Remember the Milk seemed to have more bells and whistles, but I don't thing I really need that. Traditionally, I've always organized by writing things down in a notebook and then crossing off the finished items. I'm not sure if having an electronic list will work for me. It's just so much more satisfying to physically cross something off a list rather than clicking it done. Especially if I have a red pen to mark with!

As far as GTD, I think this is basically the way I usually works. It just serves as a reminder of the process I already seem to do.

No comments: