Friday, December 7, 2007

Week 8 - # 19 Trying out Zoho

Today I tried out Zoho. I wasn't sure what to make of it at first but now I'm really excited about it. I can see immediate benefits to telling our patrons about this site. In our branch, we always have kids working on school projects, typing for a paper for 2 hours, but who still don't finish. These kids usually never have a disk or a flash drive to save their work on. If they use Zoho, they can easily save their work and continue working on their project from school, home, or the library. OK, I think I've been converted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're using Wrike for project collaboration. The most amazing thing about it is that you can create your tasks via email. That's really great! I don't don't if Zoho does have this feature, but Wrike lets me work on my projects even staying off-line.