Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 7 - #17 - blog about whatevers


It's hard to think of just one technology issue to blog about. Too many choices! Which is a technology topic I guess I could blog about. I love technology but sometimes it gives me too many choices. There are so many things to subscribe to, so many site with info, even so many ways to organize all your subscriptions and sites. Maybe one day I'll get to the point of being 100% comfortable with EVERYTHING being online, but for now I still enjoy occasional forays into the technology world that supplement and enrich my life and work in the real world. Actually, scratch that. I don't think I'd want everything online and technology driven. It's just not always necessary. But don't take away my favorite websites. Or my email. Or my music download sites. Or my bank's website. Or my Simponsized self.


I posted a comment to circulation samurai.

1 comment:

mckev said...

I couldn't agree with you more. The new technology is great and I wouldn't want to give it up, I've learned to love so much, but on the other hand there is so much more available that it is overwhelming and time consuming.